What should I do if the watch is not accurate?
- The accuracy of watch travel time varies according to the type of movement of the watch:
1) Mechanical watches vary according to the model and manufacturing quality of the movement. Generally, the daily error of famous eyes is within the normal range of 30 seconds. Some high-precision activities, such as the Observatory series, can reach about 10 seconds.
2) Generally speaking, the accuracy of quartz watches is relatively high, and the Swiss standard is that the monthly error is within 15 seconds. Some precise movements can achieve an annual mistake within a few seconds.
- Five common causes of watch travel time error and wrong watch travel time:
1) Insufficient power storage: You must first check whether the power is sufficient. If the amount of exercise of the automatic winding mechanical watch is small, the power storage may need to be increased. You can supplement the power by manual winding and observe whether the speed continues Phenomenon.
2) Insufficient battery: If the quartz watch suddenly slows down, it may be caused by insufficient battery energy. You can send the watch to a maintenance point to check the battery.
3) The watch has been hit or hit: the watch is very tight. If struck or shot, it may cause loosening and damage to the internal parts and cause travel time problems.
4) Maintenance is required: the lack of oil in the movement or the wear and tear of internal parts may cause travel time problems and maintenance is required, and it needs to be sent to a designated maintenance point for maintenance services.
5) In addition to the above standard conditions, the watch is affected by some ambient temperatures, and the watch is magnetized. If the hairspring of the watch is magnetized, the watch’s time will be inaccurate. The impact of the wearer’s usage habits may cause an increase in the travel time error. But you don’t need to worry; please send the watch to the designated repair point for professionals to check and adjust, and the watch can be restored to the standard error range.
What should I do if I am allergic to wearing a watch?
Do not panic if you experience an allergic reaction to the watch, itching, red marks, or a rash. This relates to the person’s physical constitution and is often not a quality problem of the eye itself. The current technology has found that titanium-containing materials can be used to make watch cases, which can reduce skin allergies to a considerable extent.
Skin itching and rashes can be divided into the following three types:
1. Allergies to metal and leather: If it is confirmed that I am allergic to a particular metal or leather, then the corresponding watch should not be worn.
2. Allergies to rust, dirt, and sweat on the watch: If it has not been cleaned for a long time, wipe it gently with a wet towel.
3. Too tight, airtight, and allergic: loosen the strap to increase ventilation and air permeability.
Warm reminder: If the skin allergy is not relieved for long, seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
What is the reason why the mechanical watch does not move?
Under normal circumstances, there are two reasons why the watch does not move. The first is because of insufficient kinetic energy. The second is due to a malfunction of the mechanical watch. The automatic watch does not move because of common faults such as bumps, misalignment of shifting gears, the magnetization of the watch, drying of the sludge after a prolonged storage time, etc., all of which will cause the mechanical watch not to move. Some people think that since it is a fully automatic mechanical watch, there is no need to worry about it, but this is a misunderstanding. The so-called fully automatic mechanical watches operate under the action of an automatic winding mechanism that can be wound up when the automatic top rotates in any direction. As long as the clock is worn on the hand, the automatic rotor will also turn to generate energy as the arm moves.